Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Peace tayo ha?

Agent: Thank you for calling Tech Support. My name is ****. How can I help you?
(Fatal na yan! Improper opening spiel!)

Eto, bumawi:
Agent: May I have your first name and last name starting with the area code?
(Hmm... alpha numeric na pala mga names ngayon?)

Guess who? Clue: Ang "Don" ng mga L2... at hindi si Dona tinutukoy ko ha?
***
Agent: Ok sir, just click on that icon you can find on the right hand part of your screen.
Customer: Wow! So, can you see what I'm seeing on my computer?
Agent: Oh no sir! I'm just imagining things here.
(Yan ang tech support. Malakas ang imagination. Di na kailangan ng training)

Guess who? Clue: What is the capital of Zimbabwe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cno kaya c capital ng zimbabwe???

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahahahahahahaha!